Monday, December 15, 2008

Getting back into the swing of things

It's amazing how life can just sneak up on you and before you know it, a month or two has passed. That's what seems to have happen to me these past couple months. I have no idea where the time went, but it passed, and passed quickly.

We've been so busy here, from Dr. apts, to travelling to visit friends and family, to company for Thanksgiving and hosting the SS Christmas party. It's been a whirlwind! And now with Christmas coming, it's harder to find time to sit down and blog. One thing I've learned about blogging, if you miss a few days, it's easy to just let a few more slip by and before you know it, you've got so much catching up to do in your blog world. Since all my readers mostly know what's going on in my life, I don't have to catch you up on too much.

The biggest thing to catch people up on is that I have scheduled my surgery for my ears! YAY! I'm so excited! Jan 9 is the glorious day. I'll have my right ear operated on first as that is the worst of the two. I can't tell you how excited I am to finally be able to hear, at least in one ear. It's been, at times, a living nightmare for me and probably for my hubby too. I have missed so much I sometimes feel as though I'm just off in my own little world somewhere. So yes...I'm excited to get back in the world with everyone else. 24 days and counting! Whoop! Whoop!!

I hope to be more consistent with the blog. Maybe I should set up a reminder on my 'puter! Haha....Any way...I'm back!!

No comments: