Monday, October 20, 2008

My Punkin

Last year, my cup of Joe and I visited a local pumpkin patch. We had just moved to the area and it was something for us to do to get acquainted with the locals and the area. I was 3 months pregnant with our little Espresso and we bought a daddy pumpkin, mommy pumpkin and a pumpkin for our little baby.

We returned this weekend, with our Espresso - I've been calling him my little punkin lately. We, hubby and I, had a lot more fun that our pumpkin, but it was rather sentimental for us returning with our little boy. We helped him pick out his pumpkin all the while pretending HE really picked it out. I just can't wait for him to be old enough to really pick out his own pumpkin and helping him carve his Jack O'Lantern. Oh...so much to look forward too!

No comments: